Cooking Spray or Butter
Crispy Fried Onions
Green Onions, chopped
1. Bring a large stock pot of water to boil.
2. Place your vacuum sealed leftovers into water for a heat bath. By reheating food in a water bath, you won’t dry out your leftovers. This method allows the food to reheat in its own juices and yield a better reheated meal.
3. Preheat and spray your waffle maker with cooking spray or butter.
4. Add a scoop of stuffing and close lid, cook until stuffing is crispy.
5. Top with your favorite leftovers and enjoy!
Some of my favorite leftovers are mashed potatoes, corn, onion crisps, gravy, and of course homemade cranberry sauce.