Who doesn’t love a good charcuterie spread at a get-together?! A variety of meats, cheeses, savory items, and sweet items are all essential elements that make up a well-rounded party spread.
This Mascarpone Spread will bring in the sweetness from honey infused mascarpone and dates, tartness from the pear, and savoriness from the walnuts. Your guests won’t be able to stop themselves from enjoying this tasty treat!
1 Bartlett pear, diced
8 oz. mascarpone
2 Tbsp. honey
4 Medjool dates, diced
½ c. walnuts, chopped
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add the mascarpone and honey.
2. Add the diced pear, diced dates, and chopped walnuts.
3. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the ingredients into the mascarpone.
4. Spoon the mixture into a chamber pouch (size 8”x12” or larger).
5. Place a filler plate into the ES41 chamber with the chamber pouch on top and run a vacuum cycle (Vac Time = 30, Seal Time = 1.0 ).
6. Remove the chamber pouch from the machine and trim the corner off of the pouch - this will make the chamber pouch serve as a piping bag.
7. Squeeze the mixture into a serving bowl.
8. Sprinkle extra chopped walnuts on top (optional).
9. Serve with pear slices, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, or other dipping treats of your choice.
10. Serve immediately (or refrigerate until party time) and enjoy!
>>> Check out more photo & video content on our Instagram!<<<