Magic Vac® Accessories include a vast assortment of containers, an effective and rapid solution to always have fridge, freezer and pantry in good order. A storage system that maintains taste and flavor of frequently used products such as pasta, soups, cereals, flour, sugar, crisps and biscuits over time.
The Magic Vac® Wide Mouth Jar Vacuum Sealing Hood allows you to create an airtight vacuum seal on wide-mouth mason jar lids.
- Jar hood vacuum seals wide mouth jars to preserve the aroma, flavor, and freshness of foods.
- Keeps foods longer compared to other traditional non-vacuum storage
- Works with all major brand vacuum sealer models that have an accessory/canister function
- For use with only wide-mouth size mason-type jars
- Ideal for sauces and jams
- Odor proof and stain resistant
- BPA Free
- Perform vacuum operations at room temperature only
- Dimensions: Overall diameter: 4.5 inch - Interior gasket diameter: 3.5" - Overall height: 2.25"
- 2 - Wide Mouth Jar Hoods
- 1 - Accessory Hose
- Avid Armor® USV20
- Avid Armor® USVX
- Avid Armor® USV32
- Avid Armor® A100
- Avid Armor® A420
- Avid Armor® AV3100
- Avid Armor® AVS7900
- Magic Vac® Maxima 2
- Magic Vac® Jumbo 30
Cleaning & Care
- Hand wash with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly.
Steps to Use:
- Once room temperature contents are in the wide-mouth mason jar, place the flat lid ONLY on the jar.
- Set vacuum sealing hood over the flat lid.
- Attach one end of the accessory hose to the port in the vacuum sealer and the other end of the hose in the top of the vacuum sealing hood.
- Use the ‘Canister’ function on the vacuum sealer.
- Once the vacuum cycle is complete, take off the vacuum sealing hood and screw the mason jar ring around the top of the jar.
- The mason jar is ready for long-term storage!