Magic Vac Maxima 2 FAQ
GETTING STARTED WITH THE MAXIMA 2
- Plug in power cord and open lid.
- Place open end of bag in the vacuum channel laying flat across the seal bar.
- Close lid making sure to lift tabs and then press down to lock in place.
- The LED lights in the viewing window will illuminate.
- Press the 'VAC & SEAL' button to start the vacuum and seal cycle.
- The indicator lights will illuminate to show progress.
- When the cycle is finished, the indicator lights will turn off.
- Open lid to remove the vacuum sealed bag.
- Inspect your bag to ensure a tight vacuum and a complete wrinkle-free seal.
- Accessory hose and bag cutter is located in the underneath storage compartment.
- The roll storage area includes sliding bag cutter
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does the Maxima 2 have roll storage or a bag cutter?
YES, the Maxima 2 has both roll storage and it includes a sliding bag cutter.
Does the Maxima 2 have an accessory port?
Yes! The Maxima 2 can vacuum seal external canisters and jars using the accessory port.
What is the warranty of the Maxima 2?
Where is the Maxima 2 manufactured?
The Maxima 2 is manufactured in Italy.
GET FREE BAGS ON US
Help us, help you! We’d love to offer you a pack of FREE Magic Vac® vacuum sealer bags just for helping us out!
1. Write an honest product review for your sealer on the site it was purchased, including in-use photos and/or video.
2. Register your sealer here on this form and include an in-use photo and/or video!
3. Send us an email with screenshots of your review and your product registration, along with a shipping address to
info [at] avidarmor.com.