GETTING STARTED WITH THE AVS7900
- Plug in power cord to turn on power.
- Open lid.
- Place open end of bag in the vacuum channel laying flat across the seal bar.
- Close lid making sure the handle locks down.
- Press the 'AUTO VAC & SEAL' button to start the vacuum and seal cycle. LED indicator lights will illuminate to show cycle progress.
- When the cycle is finished, indicator lights will reset.
- Open lid to remove the vacuum sealed bag.
- Inspect your bag to ensure a tight vacuum and a complete wrinkle-free seal.
- Sealer includes a removable bag cutter accessory located under the lid.
- The AVS7900 can seal external canisters using the accessory port. Hose sold separately.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does the AVS7900 have roll storage or a bag cutter?
The AVS7900 does have an included bag cutter accessory but it does not have roll storage.
Does the AVS7900 have an accessory port?
Yes! The AVS7900 can vacuum seal external canisters and jars using the accessory port. The hose and canisters are sold seperately.
What is the warranty of the AVS7900?
Where is the AVS7900 manufactured?
Our sealers are designed, tested, and serviced in the USA but they are manufactured in China. Please know we do stand behind our products in terms of function, quality, and customer satisfaction. We understand if you are in search of products made in the USA, but hope that doesn't deter you from supporting us.
FREE BAG OFFER
Help us, help you! We’d love to offer you a pack of FREE Avid Armor® vacuum sealer bags just for helping us out!
1. Write an honest product review for your sealer on the site it was purchased, including in-use photos and/or video.
2. Register your sealer at the link below and include an in-use photo and/or video!
3. Send us an email with screenshots of your review and your product registration, along with a shipping address to
info [at] avidarmor.com.