Avid Armor® Vacuum Seal Food Canisters are designed for countertop, fridge and pantry storage, to keep food fresh longer than traditional non-vacuum storage methods. This 3-piece set will allow you to vacuum seal the canisters with an airtight seal using any brand vacuum sealer that has an accessory/canister function for containers. The vacuum sealed canisters will help protect your dry goods, fruits & veggies, coffee, pasta, rice, herbs, etc. from spoiling or becoming stale. With proper care, they won't stain, discolor, or crack over long term use.
- Keeps foods longer compared to other traditional non-vacuum storage
- Works with all major brand vacuum sealer models that have an accessory/canister function
- Vacuum seal mason jars directly in the canisters.
- Canisters are BPA free, food safe, refrigerator and freezer safe
- Included: (3) Canisters with Lids, (1) accessory hose
- Canister Sizes: Large= 2 Liters, Medium= 1.4 Liters, Small= .7 Liters
Cleaning & Care
- Avoid scratching the surface of the canister by using a sponge or soft cloth.
- Use warm water and liquid dish soap to remove any food.
- Rinse clean with water and dry completely before vacuum sealing.
- Avid Armor USV20
- Avid Armor A100
- Avid Armor A420
- Avid Armor AV3100
- Avid Armor AVS7900
Instructions for Vacuum Sealing Mason Jars:
- Place the lid on the mason jar and then loosely screw on the outer band.
- Place the mason jar into the appropriate sized canister.
- Place the lid on the canister.
- Rotate the dial to 'SEAL'.
- Attach the vacuum hose to the canister and your vacuum sealer.
- Run your 'canister/accessory' function on your vacuum sealer.
- Once complete, remove the vacuum hose from canister.
- Rotate dial to 'OPEN' and remove canister lid.
- Remove mason jar from canister and tighten outer band.
- Your mason jar will be vacuum sealed and ready for storage.