Antelope Teriyaki Jerky
2 pounds antelope or your favorite meat, sliced 1/8th inch thick
½ cup Worcestershire sauce
1 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp cracked pepper
2 Tbsp garlic, minced
½ cup brown sugar
1. Slice meat to 1/8th inch thickness.
2. In glass bowl add sauces, pepper, garlic and brown sugar. Mix well.
3. Add meat to marinade, mix to coat.
4. Add to your Avid Armor Chamber vacuum, press the marinade button, and let the vacuum do its work. This will force the marinade into the meat.
5. Preheat the smoker to 165-170℉.
6. Place meat on the smoker and cook until meat is dried, but not brittle. There should still be some bend in your meat when done.
7. Remove from the smoker, place in a Ziploc bag and place in the fridge for 1 hour. This is a key step as it helps stop the “cooking”.
8. Once chilled, you can now eat, or vacuum seal and freeze for future snack time.